Online Spanish lessons
The best option in these months!
Are you having free time at home? Ready to learn something new? You have a computer or laptop with Audio function, a skype and google account as well as a stable internet connection? So, let’s get started!
If you have planned to travel to Spain or Latin America to learn Spanish but you cannot do it right now, Diversity School gives you the best option to learn Spanish from the comfort of your home or office with our teachers that have extensive experience in the area of teaching.
Do you want to know what a class in Spanish Online is like?Try 30 minutes for free
How we teach Spanish classes online
The Spanish class will be based on your needs and according to your learning rhythm, which makes a class enjoyable and interactive.
We offer an online test to determine your level of Spanish and cus tomize the material according to your needs.
In the event that you have a certain level of Spanish, the instructor will not waste time doing unnecessary repetitions, from the first day you will be indicated your level of Spanish and the recommendations for the following classes, in addition to indicating your progress and weaknesses. which must be continuously reinforced.
Communication and listening skills are an important part of your online Spanish lessons, for this reason you will be able to establish the topics you would like to focus on the most.
Diversity School's online classes are dynamic and always focused on the learning of our students. We have teachers with extensive experience in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language, with online teaching materials and videos in Spanish so that your learning process is interactive and fun.
Why study Online with Diversity School?
- Dicactic units designed by professionals.
- Much more than a talk by Skype.
- An experience of more than 10 years teaching Spanish.
- Improve your Spanish in a quick and effective way.
- Native teachers with experience and familiarized with the new techologies.
- Lessons wtih teachers from Latin America.
- Credits to continue with the course on-site at our campuses in Costa Rica.
- Do a presential practice as a volunteer in social or environmental projects in Costa Rica.
- Stay with a Costa Rican host family to improve your language skills and learn more about the culture.
Spanish lessons online advantages
- You learn Spanish from home or work place.
- You receive personalized attention.
- You enjoy flexible hours.
- You speak with qualified native teachers.
- Practices content:
- Based on the specific notions of the Instituto Cervantes Curriculum Plan.
- Aadapted to your level (A1, A2, B1, B2).
- You receive teaching material for each session.
- You choose individual or group sessions.
- You practice Spanish for 60 minutes or more.
Available Spanish online lessons packages
Create your learning schedule
For us it is very important that you are comfortable with the Spanish classes, that's why we adapt to your availability and schedule. Your Spanish classes instructor will be able to assist you morning, afternoon and in the eventing, 7 days a week. It is recommended to take Spanish classes from 1 to 2 hours, 2-3 times a week in order to advance quickly. We also give you the opportunity to create your own schedule. We are here to serve your learning needs, as we believe that to learn a language you should be relaxed and enjoy the classes.
$20.00 per class.
$25.00 per class.
- If you create a custom online lessons plan, a $15.00 enrollment fee will be charged (upon you will receive the link to our online Spanish test to get started).
- Lessons of 60 minutes + 10 complementary minutes in case of technical problems.
- We accept payments via PayPal, Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Wire transfers (fees occur), western union (fees occur).
- The interview tests can only be carried out from Monday to Friday within these hours: 13.00 / 16.00. Write us and we will organize a test for you.
How it works?
- Our teaching team evaluates your level of Spanish with our online test as well as an oral interview.
- You select the number of sessions, the modality, the topics proposed according to your level (A1, A2, B1, B2) and the schedule.
- Access to a virtual classroom where you will have all the materials for each session, as well as support activities and videos.
- Enjoy your Spanish class online.
What do you need?
- Broadband Internet connection (better by cable).
- Headphones with built-in mic.
- Skype account.
- Open a Google Cloud account, in order to be able to interact directly with your instructor in real time, in addition to receiving assignments or teaching materials (Google classroom).